The production manager oversees all aspects of technically producing live services and events at New City locations. S/he is also directly responsible for providing resources and training to production staff at each location in partnership with location pastors and staff.
- Serve as primary troubleshooting and management contact for audio, video, and lighting systems, including updating hardware, software, and equipment firmware; regularly cleaning and maintaining projectors and other equipment; loading and programming content for services and events; and managing servant leaders members involved on the Production team
- Provide live event production direction for worship services, staff meetings, funerals, events, special services, etc.
- Supervise setup and teardown of event production components
- Research and implement new and innovative ways to improve production at New City
- Work with Video & Production Director to produce and adhere to an annual production budget
- Manage and oversee operation of all production equipment in distributed systems at New City locations.
- Train staff and develop process guides for how to execute basic production tasks
- Fill in as production director at various locations on Sundays
- Manage weekend service media production in ProPresenter
- Provide production and video support for New City Online at discretion of Video & Production Director
- Executing other responsibilities as assigned by Creative Director and Video & Production Director
Skills & Abilities
- Able to self-manage and maintain attention to detail
- Passionate about working collaboratively with a team
- Operate well in a coaching environment
- Committed to the purpose and values of New City Church
- Heart for producing excellent live worship services and events
- Provide audio/visual/lighting technological guidance within the organization
- Dedicated to learning, problem solving, and mastering new technologies
- Comfortable working with leaders across organization to exchange information, present new approaches, and to discuss equipment/system changes
- Manage calendar of events, task list, and own work schedule without supervision
- Willing to work nontraditional hours on nights and weekends (especially Sundays)
- Proficient in most of the following: live event production, sound mixing, live video production, ProPresenter